DS Contractors Sorting Scrap Grapple
Gensco DS grapples are extremely versatile and can be used for a wide variety of material. Grapples are designed for waste handling, refuse, loose material, ferrous & non ferrous metals, auto salvage & more.
No hydraulics necessary! DS grapples pin on in place of the excavator bucket. A specially designed mounting plate is welded to the bottom of the excavator arm which attaches to the grapple. The grapple upper jaw is operated by the excavator's bucket cylinder and linkage.
Models range from 0.6 to 10 cubic yard capacity and are dependant on excavators operating weight. Tine/finger configuration is based on material to be handled.
Features & Benefits:
• Heavy Duty AR400 Shell
• Reinforced Heavy Duty 2/3 or 3/4 Tine design
• High Strength, Abrasion Resistant Tips. Long Tip Design Provides Longer Life
• Large Hardened Pivot Sleeves and Bronze Bushings
• Adjustable fixed Jaw Bracket
• Ideal For Tough Applications including Demolition, Scrap Handling, Rock Grabbing, Log And Pipe Handling And Land Clearing
• Custom Lugging Design with optional Pin Grabber